case study: ACHIEVING TEAM ALIGNMENT and REPEATABLE PROCESSES TO SCALE
Brightmetrics™ enables teams to gain critical insights from the most common and valuable customer communication tools—a business phone system and contact center application. Brightmetrics pulls and organizes telephone, and other multi-channel engagement data, into any configuration needed. They’ll empower a team to drill down from summary reports or visualizations, showing high-level trends, into discrete calls or interactions so they can understand context, draw out better-informed conclusions to help you make intelligent business decisions.
Rapidly growing company with opportunities to improve current processes
Dispersed remote team across the US
A need for consistent and scalable processes
Coaching for early but eager Customer Success leadership
Cross-team communication challenges
The Brightmetrics team is continuing to grow with better cross-functional alignment, consistent and scalable processes, and boosted employee morale — resulting in more engaged and loyal customers.
- Improved employee morale and team cohesiveness resulting in exponential growth
- Customer Success Playbook including onboarding guide re-build, customer enablement, and faster onboarding of new employees
- Customized Training for Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success around Customer Personas — driving greater product adoption and raving customers
- Development of the Sales to Customer Success handoff process resulting in better team collaboration and communication
- Customer Success Technology Stack Assessment
- Executive Coaching for the leadership team
At Growth Molecules, we thrive in helping companies revolutionize their customer experience by up-leveling their teams and capabilities. We help teams and companies as they focus on the customer experience, create repeatable revenue streams, and level up their team skills. Services include interim VP of Customer Success, Customer Success Training, Customer Success Playbooks, Growth Strategy, Process, and System assessment and implementations, and customized programs.